Art or Science
"Our clients have gained a clear and competitive advantage for the negotiation of any contingent labor scenario"
Art Utilizing Science
The monetary portion of the negotiation process is only one of the many factors that should be considered when planning your negotiations. Many variables impact the art of rate negotiation for your embedded worker base or new engagements.
- Preventing a consultant from leaving for more money by increasing pay
- Tenure discounts / Renewals of an agency worker may present an opportunity for new bill rate negotiations or re-negotiations
- Hiring Manager's hiring directly from staffing firms will affect rates
- Availability of the prized contingent worker
- Project schedules / demands may overshadow cost so rate becomes a secondary rogue spend: Procurement needs to negotiate "right sized" bill rates to save money
- Human Resources’ concern about headcount, length of assignment and other co-employment issues
- Financial viability of supplier and amounts of insurance coverage required
- Non-approved staffing suppliers
- Our clients have gained a clear and competitive advantage for the negotiation of any contingent labor scenario.